My colleagues at Georgetown together with a team of professors at several universities, have designed a brief online survey for students to share their stories and experiences – both positive and negative – with the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey effort was prompted by students themselves and is intended to help aggregate information in a simple and standard format. The survey can be accessed using this link: https://gui2de.
The Gendered Impact of Covid-19:
- The impact of Covid-19 on gender inequality
- The Lancet: The Gendered Impact of the Outbreak
- Policy responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic from the IMF
- Social protection responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Gender and the Covid-19 Pandemic
- A kit for feminist quarantine
- Gender and Data Resources Related to Covid-19
- Playing the Long Game – How a Gender Lens Can Mitigate Harm Caused by Pandemics-Center for Global Development
- Ideas for a Pro-Poor and Pro-Women Approach to Covid-19 – Oxfam
- LGBTQ community may be ‘particularly vulnerable’ to coronavirus pandemic. Here’s why.
- Why This Economic Crisis Differs From the Last One for Women